While every home is different and will appeal to a different set of prospective buyers, I will use the following marketing strategies to ensure your home receives maximize visibility in the current market:
- Placement in two Multi-list systems: GHAR MLS (East/West Shore, Harrisburg markets) and Keystone MLS (Lancaster/Lebanon markets), bringing your property to the attention of double the agents and, therefore, more potential buyers.
- Yard signage to include a FOR SALE sign and a virtual tour “TEXT TO” sign rider targeting smart phone users for immediate mobile viewing of your home.
- A virtual tour will be prepared and attached to both MLS systems, as well as Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and other high-profile websites.
- Weekly internet traffic email reports from Realtor.com, Trullia, Zillow and Visual Tour.
- Follow-up of every showing, along with the agent’s/buyer’s feedback of your home.
- Periodic market updates of the “pending” and “active” listings within the market.
- Detailed “binder brochures” for inside the home will be created (Seller Disclosure Statement, tax map details, taxes, deed, average utility cost sheet, upgrades/updates, HOA details, school district information, MLS details, interior pictures, utility company information, etc . . .).
- Placement within the New Listing feed on Brwnstone.com the first week it is listed.
- Linked to multiple pages and searches through Brownstone Real Estate’s website (Search All Properties, Brownstone Listings, My Listings, etc.) enabling a potential buyer to locate your home through several search options.
- Inclusion on the website of our relocation network, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and through them, 500 member real estate broker websites across the country.
- Random inclusion on Brownstone’s social media sites, including Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest for “viral” exposure.
If you would like to know more about successful home-selling strategies or have questions about real estate in general, feel free to contact me by email, phone, text, or using the form below.